Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04429 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $775 (L 17,508) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)