Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,347 in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)