Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 USD / PAB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,944 (5,947 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)