Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00658 USD / LKR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,049 (463,203 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)