Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,196 (€1,934) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)