Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.077 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,451 (€3,205) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)