Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,379 ($b9,462) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)