Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.151 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,218 (€2,795) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)