Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,934 (€3,620) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)