Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,449 (€2,982) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)