Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05271 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,179 (Mex$ 22,373) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)