Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05328 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,781 (Mex$ 52,201) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 3 hours ago)