Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05267 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,916 (Mex$ 55,357) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)