Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05273 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,871 (Mex$ 54,452) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)