Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05207 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,161 (Mex$ 22,299) in Ciudad Juárez.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)