Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05400 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $792 (Mex$ 14,668) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)