Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05342 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $634 (Mex$ 11,866) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)