Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05666 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,250 (Mex$ 22,061) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)