Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $22,386 (Bs 223,304) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)