Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,330 (Bs 53,245) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)