Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $23,128 (Bs 230,696) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)