Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 USD / PYG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,424 (8,606,500 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Orenburg costs руб 1,200 (29 minutes ago)