Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 USD / PYG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,875 (16,618,054 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (41 minutes ago)