Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 USD / PYG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,950 (17,207,734 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)