Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4.70 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2.78 (Bs 80,444) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)