Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $0.62 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $0.36 (Bs 88,704) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)