Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,800 (Bs 27,929) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)