Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,793 (Bs 27,865) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)