Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01616 USD / VES *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,439 (89,052 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)