Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1.80 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1.04 (Bs 82,987) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)