Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10010 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $20,894 (Bs 208,730) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)