Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,103 (€2,851) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)