Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,018 (€2,573) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)