Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,280 (₩3,460,951) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)