Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,826 (₩3,021,300) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 2 hours ago)