Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,784 (₩4,223,145) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)