Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,805 (₩3,157,366) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)