Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,955 (₩4,413,450) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)