Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,910 (₩4,587,985) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)