Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 69% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,122 in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 98 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)