Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 57% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,087 in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,800 (about 2 hours ago)