Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14591 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,927 (元26,915) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)