Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04952 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,763 (35,595 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)