Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01732 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,517 (руб 203,078) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)