Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10363 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,024 (48,478 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (44 minutes ago)