Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10173 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,973 (48,890 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)