Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10173 USD / ZMW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 69% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,059 (49,728 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)