Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30859 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,792 (S/. 9,049) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (36 minutes ago)