Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30558 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,035 (S/. 16,476) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)