Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30350 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,389 (S/. 17,756) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)