Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30633 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,136 (S/. 13,502) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)