Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30437 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $950 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $854 (S/. 2,807) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (40 minutes ago)