Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05303 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,328 (Mex$ 25,044) in Chihuahua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)