Cost of living comparison between Chifeng, China and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.14754 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,394 (元23,004) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)