Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00952 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,004 (¥840,344) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$172 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)