Cost of living comparison between Chiba, Japan and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00962 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,080 (¥631,908) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)