Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,955 (¥779,471) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (29 minutes ago)