Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,881 (¥772,216) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)