Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02858 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $532 (18,601 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)