Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03929 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $330 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $307 (7,820₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)