Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03475 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $662 (19,040₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)