Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03658 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $566 (15,472₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)