Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01524 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,968 (руб 325,975) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (44 minutes ago)