Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15083 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,426 (元16,084) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (34 minutes ago)