Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14752 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,789 (12,126元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)