Cost of living comparison between Chemnitz, Germany and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.067 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,968 (€2,782) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)