Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01694 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,666 (руб 98,374) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (42 minutes ago)