Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,686 (C$5,873) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)