Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,356 (C$5,500) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)