Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.750 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,731 (C$4,972) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (29 minutes ago)