Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,460 in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (35 minutes ago)