Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 56% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,794 in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)