Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 60% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,007 in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)