Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte Amalie (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,259 in Charlotte Amalie to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)