Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,631 in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (40 minutes ago)