Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,722 (R$ 12,155) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (less than a minute ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)