Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05303 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,960 (Mex$ 74,669) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)