Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05221 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,486 (Mex$ 66,767) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)