Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05064 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,131 (Mex$ 81,581) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)