Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05344 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,576 (Mex$ 160,495) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $8,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)