Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $996 (€930) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)