Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $799 (€732) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)