Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,738 (€1,473) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)