Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,859 (€1,575) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)