Cost of living in Changzhou, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14696 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,698 (45,576元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)