Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14457 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $900 (6,222元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $770 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)