Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15406 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $899 (元5,833) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)