Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,387 (₩6,021,558) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (42 minutes ago)