Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,704 (₩10,877,373) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)