Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00086 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,794 (₩6,720,479) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)