Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02826 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $593 (20,983 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)