Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03078 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $850 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $767 (24,933 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)