Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,513 (元9,600) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)