Cost of living in Changsha, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14775 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,271 (8,604元) in Changsha.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)