Cost of living comparison between Changchun, China and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14745 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $16,993 (元115,246) in Changchun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)