Cost of living in Changchun, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14426 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changchun (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,858 (12,877元) in Changchun.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)