Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01553 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $923 (₨59,412) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $850 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)