Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00905 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,159 (₨569,868) in Chakwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (44 minutes ago)