Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03133 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,800 (89,383 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)