Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03053 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,744 (89,880 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)